Returns & Refund Policy Astrum 7 Star Ltd, t/a Astrum Seven at www.astrumseven.uk
Price and Payment
1. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
2. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
3. We reserve rights to change price of any Goods on our website without prior notice.
4. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately to be able to start delivery process.
5. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period ( normally 3-5 working days), without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which Goods were purchased.
6. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can treat the Contract at an end if:
a. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
7. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
8. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
9. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
10. We do generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. Therefore, order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
11. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
12. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
13. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
14. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
15. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal, returns and cancellation
16. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before Goods are processed for postage( up to 24 hrs after payment was made), if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability and avoiding sending goods back to us. If you managed to cancel order within 24 hrs after purchase, but due to the unforeseen cisrcumstances Goods still were sent to you, please see 32.
17. If request to cancel order was made after 24hrs from payment date , you are eligible for the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a purchase for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
a. goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
b. goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
c. underwear and swimwear
d. jewellery .
18. Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
a. in the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Right to cancel
19. Subject as stated in this Policy, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason (if eligible to do so).
20. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (ie subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
21. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (by email). You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
22. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer’s decision to cancel the Contract on our website www.astrumseven.uk . If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay.
23. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
24. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Deduction for Goods supplied
25. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
26. If we have not offered to collect the Goods, and customer is not qualified for Free Returns ( see 26. And 27.) we will make no reimbursement in respect to postage fees to you, but we will without undue delay, pay back cost of the item returned not later than:
a. 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
b. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods, or
c. refund will be made by the same payment method as in your original order.
27. We offer free returns on orders over £75 in UK and over £100 in EU*. If you are sending back part of the order only, above applies anyway. Contact customer service firstname.lastname@example.org for free return label. We only ask for access to printer and ability to glue/sellotape return label to the packaging. Please note, if along with promotion it states that we are unable to offer free returns during this period, this is true reflection of terms and conditions during the promotional period.
28. Unfortunately we are not able to provide free returns for US customers. Therefore, contact customer services within the cancellation period time scale ( 14 calendar days from receipt of Goods, or 7 days if Goods arrived damages or not as described ) and provide details of postage information.
29. Refund will be given provided items are returned back to their original condition as NEW, UNWORN (i.e. as received) with their original unmarked/undamaged box and swing tags. The returned item must be in condition to sell again. Please make sure the item is not worn/damaged as we only accept unworn items in their original condition. Any worn item returned back will be refused unless prior consent has been granted. Please do not apply tape directly to the item’s box. Wrap the item securely in original packaging or alternative suitable packaging.
30. If item arrived damaged or did not match the description, customer needs to notify customer service on email@example.com within 7 calendar days from the moment Goods were received, with supporting evidence (scanned/uploaded to email picture(s) ).
31.If customer’s order did not qualify for free return, customer will need to be responsible for all the postage fees and insurance( if chosen), unless you agreed otherwise.
32. If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods to Astrum Seven , D-Hub, Unit 4 Atlas Office Park, First Point, Doncaster, England, DN4 5JT and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods if your original order did not qualify for free returns.
33. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a. distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
b. sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
34. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
35. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
a. be of satisfactory quality;
b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
c. conform to their description.
36. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
Successors and our sub-contractors
37. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
38. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
39. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 working days. Customer needs to leave contact details and preferred way of communication for us to get in touch with individual/company.
*Please see list of countries in EU we ship to, and cost of the shipping for orders which are not qualified for free delivery.s